Friday, November 23, 2012

Miss Teen Diva Pageant on Saturday, November 24, 2012

I'm giving you a blog post in the morning on a work day! Wow! These days you've been getting them in the night.

This is a fantastic weekend coming up in the BVI because there are events galore. I am part of the Miss Teen Diva Committee and I'll be at our fifth Miss Teen Diva Pageant on Saturday starting at 8pm at the East End Long Look Community Center.

We have three great contestants who truly are articulate, bright and beautiful and I know they will do well. They have worked hard and I'm hoping that the community will suppport them. They are Shaemore Smith, Diedrah Samuel and Chelsea Hodge. I wish them all an eary congratulations because I know they will do well.

I also would like to wish all the other event coordinators good luck with their events.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!