Monday, November 19, 2012

Let's Use Our Good Energy for Improvement



Every time I open a news site, I just shake my head. There's a lot of foolishness going on and there seems to be no end to it. I may call it stupidness but there are others who will celebrate certain behaviors. Unfortunately, I am always a fire box because I hate to see nonsense happening.

I limited my involvement in several activities because I can't make it to every activity. I have to be effective in the one that is dearest to my heart. People don't always understand this but they just have to go with the flow.

I am seeing a trend that I do not like. There's an aura of procrastination, disorganization and laziness going around and I don't want it to rub off on me at all. I am sticking with the few people in my circle who make positive things happen. We can function off each other's good energy.

I also find that people are not stepping up their game and expressing themselves. If we all decide not to share our feelings about a particular problem, then how will it get solved? We don't have to be rude or disrespectful, but we have to let each other know that improvement is needed. It is also good to share ideas on how things can be improved. We can't just let the same old nonsense repeat itself.

Keep you head on and do what you know is right.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!