Sunday, July 3, 2022

POEM: Time Will Continue On



If I could turn back the hands of time
I still wouldn't
because his story or her story
are exactly what they are
I have to live my story
chart my legacy and make the impact
that I am destined to live
and it is the same for you
so use your talents and your inspiration
to inspire and penetrate the nations
with positive thoughts and deeds
reminisce - yes
bask in the nostalgia - sure
enjoy that deja vu moment - might as well
but know that time is your friend
never your enemy
it is going to continue
without you and without me
so rather than hold the hurt
or worry over a mistake
take time to see how great time has treated you
and be thankful for all the loved ones around you
because even if you wanted to press pause
you can't
so use your time wisely
enjoy the big and small moments
because time will continue on

ⓒ Linette Rabsatt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Knots.
Awesome! Time continues.....Appreciated

2024 Happy Mother's Day!