Saturday, August 9, 2014

Laugh Every Now and Then


Image result for laugh free image

I imagine what life would be like around a real life "Madea". Inspirational words would come but the jokes would for sure be there. We all have that someone that we can 'crack a joke' with or who can cheer us up. There are all sorts of studies done about laughter and how healthy it is for us. I love to laugh - I can't deal with monotony. Mind you - I am a 'house-mouse' so I don't go out liming. However, I have to find a sitcom or a comedy that can make me laugh especially when my children start to nag at each other like little mosquitoes.

Some days we need it more than others and I find that the laughter helps me to keep calm. Even at the office, it's good when we can relax and take a smile in between our work. Some days it can be really tense and stressful and getting a laugh can really lift the spirits.

So when you are having that rough day, find your 'Madea' or sitcom or internet joke and laugh. It's not just cliche but laughter really can be the best medicine.

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!