Sunday, June 29, 2014

Personal Reflection



In a lot of things, I am literally out of it. I still like sitting at my computer and blogging and writing articles. I still enjoy just doing nothing. I'm happy to just sit at home and watch TV. I'm guessing as I grow older, the happenings don't catch me like they used to. I don't mind doing work while I am at home.

I am purpose driven and the fads and the fashions don't catch me  - and they never really did. I've just always been an odd one and I like that sometimes. There are days when I want to be deep and other days, I just want to watch cartoons. I guess that is one of the reasons that I have always wanted to be independent. Some people call is selfishness but I call it living in my individuality.

I always encourage people to be positive while being themselves. Don't be yourself if you have bad habits. No one wants to accept the sub-standard you - be the best you that you can be.

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!