Wednesday, July 31, 2024

My July 2024 Poetic Journey and a Poem

July has been a great month for sharing my poetry! I continue to be thankful to those who share my work and encourage me.

Here is a recap of my activities:

I continue to say that I want my work to inspire the world. I am grateful for your feedback and encourage you to comment.


Here's a poem from my book, "Be Inspired: Poems by Linette Rabsatt":

The Nurturer
seeing him is a richness
of fulfillment,
I cannot understand the depths
of this love,
completion is only secondary
to the achievement
of being nurtured
inspired
and commended by
one who distinctly
resides in loving peace
with himself
his surroundings and
his being,
acceptance of his philosophy
is a mere decision
delighted and uplifted by
the assets of his heart and
loving spirit.
© Linette Rabsatt


I will be participating in the Mental Health Poetry Contest on August 3, 2024 organized by the talented, She Barz. I am very excited about this event. The link will be shared on my various outlets.

No comments:

New Poetry Video: Who Am I