Monday, March 26, 2018

Blogging from the Phone

I'm not a fan of blogging from my phone. However, this is my best option to share my thoughts since Hurricane Irma. I installed the blogger app but didn't use it much; but it does come in handy now.

I've been blogging for quite some time and I do enjoy it. It's a great opportunity to express feelings and concerns. It has also helped me to improve and hone my writing. Your writing is critical for you to move forward in life. If you are applying for a job, the first impression is made through your résumé. If your work is administrative in nature, you spend a lot of time writing.

I find that the autocorrect on the phone can be a little offset so I'm still trying to reread to ensure that there are no crazy typos. While I know that no one is perfect, I always have to strive for excellence.

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!