Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thoughts after Isaac & Zeek

I have been sharing poems for a few days and since Tropical Storm Isaac has sort of passed, I can write a paragraph or two. There is a lot going on around us and one of the major things that happened was the crash of Zeek Rewards. I never trusted it.

The safer ways to make money online is through writing and advertising for companies. I enjoy the writing and the pay eventually grows. I am able to learn a lot of new things as well. Writing works for me but I don't know if it can work for many. Most people want to get rich overnight. I am a slow and steady kind of girl. I just want to be satisfied and pay my bills on time.

To my readers, please pay attention to the many warnings - if it is too good to be true, it most likely IS! Live within your means and save what you can.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!