Monday, May 25, 2015

POEM: A Journey of Thoughts


I watch a horse's stride,
a mother carrying her baby at her side;
even as clouds on their journey collide
and in the highest branches
where the birds abide.
It can be as simple as a ferry boat ride
or a good friend in whom I can confide,
because you can't keep all
your feelings bottled up inside.
So I arise, although I sometimes cry
and sometimes wish for wings to fly,
let me pause and sigh.....
It's not every action that needs a reply.
It's time we decide to let certain things fly
because on your journey,
it'll never be as easy as pie
and sometimes you have to be bold and not shy,
then lift your eyes to the sky
because there are some feelings
that you cannot deny.
So take your journey
with your head held high
and know that there are tough choices
that only you can decide.

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!