Saturday, April 28, 2018

I Am Inspired to Inspire You

I have to say "Thank God" for all the positive people in the world who are trying to make a difference. I hope to be one of those persons. I pray that as I meet people and interact with them that they are inspired.

I know that I can be grumpy sometimes and today was one of these days. It wasn't a bad day but I was just not in the frame of mind. I came home and put on some music because that is my "cooler". At work, I'm listening to music while I deal with the simple and complex issues that I face.

I work in an environment where boldness mixed with humility, innovation while remembering tradition and toughness anchored with understanding are essential. Tough decisions have to be made and if I want to grow, sometimes I have to make them or aid in them being made.

I listened to Billionaire PA today on ZBVI and he is an excellent speaker. He exudes positivity and confidence. I do hope that the event tonight will be successful. My listening to him in the car gave me some gumption.

Let us all exude confidence when we are asked to speak. Let us be strong and courageous even when we feel we are the underdog. Let us be inspired to make change and to ease our fears away. We have to communicate in our homes, schools and workplaces to inspire this change.

Be the best you that you can be!

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!