Friday, January 26, 2018

First Blog Post after Irma and for 2018

This is my first blog post since Hurricane Irma. I published a series of Irma Chronicles on Facebook to provoke thought and bring light moments to my friends. I missed blogging and there is so much to say and share.

However, I want to focus today on just enjoying the simple things. Today was a weird day and I saw happy and sad faces. The voices also reflected the varying emotions. I found that taking a walk with a friend really made a difference. The problems are still there and must be dealt with but a little music, looking at my beautiful tomatoes or hearing some funny story from my children helps a lot.

Taking that walk also brought to mind the devastation that the BVI suffered; however, it also helped me to reflect on what I need to do to get my house in order (literally). I've been gardening but home improvement is next!

Be inspired, be encouraged and look for the positive things!

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!