Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Pet Peeve List



You know what gets me mad:

1. People who do not value your time. You don't have to care about my opinion or agree with me but don't waste my time. I try my best to meet people's timelines and I expect the same.
2. People who do not live up to their responsibilities. There are days I barely have lunch so that I can do what I have to. People are out there doing foolishness and expect to come to you for help. That's definitely an irker.
3. When people try to pull the wool over your eyes like you're stupid when you are not. I might not be the brightest bulb but I can pick up on things. Don't play me like I'm stupid.
4. People who run their mouths about things that they don't know about or that does not concern them. Mind your business and fix your business before you get into someone else's.

I guess I am a little peeved today but sometimes the nonsense is too much. People just need to do what they have to do!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!