Monday, March 16, 2009

So much going on

I have been really bad to my blog these days. It's so much going on, so much to do. Yet, I still keep the faith and presevere. I hope that mission is set in God's plan as I feel inspiration can only come from God.

Many of us are hurting right now - financially, emotionally and mentally, but we have to stay strong during these times. Some people let the happenings and situations distress them but keep the faith and keep your head on.

Look at your talents and make use of them. There is a way for us all to survive but we have to stop looking for the handouts and seek the honest way. AND No - you can't be an honest thief. You have to work hard and make do with what you have, which is something that we don't always do.

I treasure what little I have and I hope to remain as happy as I am today. I don't need a big house or a fancy SUV to make me happy. Richness won't take you to heaven. Pastors need to stop preaching Wealth Religion. Was Jesus rich? Was he not humble and accepting of others. People, please - stop trying to rape the poor people and let's work together to educate and lift them up!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!